VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefRole TypeNotesHistoryVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Thief is a villager that has the ability to steal items. At night, the Thief can choose to visit a living player and steal all of their items.
- The Thief is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Thief is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Thief is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Thief is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Thief will not get a report in the morning as to whether their attempt was successful. They have to wait until night to see if they gained any items.
- If the Thief tries to steal from someone holding the Disruption Orb, the attempt will fail.
2019-01-01Introduced in ext-300