VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfRole TypeNotesTipsHistoryMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Maple Wolf is a Werewolf who feels remorse for killing innocents and is trying to live a life of peace.
- The Maple Wolf is seen as member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Maple Wolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Maple Wolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Maple Wolf is seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Maple Wolf is aligned to the village and wins with the village.
- The Maple Wolf is unable to speak with other Werewolves at night, or see their messages
- The Maple Wolf can choose to either kill or not to kill each night - but must make a successful kill at least every 3 nights or they will starve to death on the 4th night.
- The Maple Wolf can kill other Werewolves, Coven and Undead members, but cannot kill roles with night-immunity.
- Protective roles such as the Protector, Shaman, and Huntsman can stop the Maple Wolf kill as normal.
- The Huntsman can not differentiate a Maple Wolf from a regular Werewolf and will kill the Maple Wolf and themselves as they would with a Werewolf kill.
- The Maple Wolf can be recruited by Village-aligned sub-factions such as the Masons, Illuminati and Inquisition.
- The village will be naturally suspicious of any claimed Maple Wolves as they can not normally differentiate them from regular wolves.
- Getting recruited into one of the Village-aligned sub-factions will allow you to prove yourself as village-aligned
- You must make a successful kill every 3 nights, so try not to leave your killing too long as a protective role can make you go hungry for a night if they protect your target.
2018-01-01Introduced in ext-200