The Adjudicator is a village-aligned role. Every night they can examine a player to determine whether they are capable of killing or not.
- The Adjudicator is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Adjudicator is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Adjudicator is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Adjudicator is not seen as a killer by another Adjudicator.
- You cannot distinguish between village-aligned killers (e.g. Huntsman) or evil (e.g. Vampires or Witches).
- All werewolves, even those that do not actively kill, such as Bloodhounds, are considered killers.
- The roles you will see as killers are: All wolves, Huntsman, Maple Wolf, Militia, Witch Hunter, Zealot, Furie, Warlock, Witch, Familiar Militia, Vampire, Vampire Master, Necromancer, and Voodoo Doctor.
2019-01-01Introduced in ext-300