VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderRole TypeNotesTipsHistoryGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Elder is a member of the Village. They can survive a single night kill, but if they are lynched, all village-aligned players lose their roles and become normal Villagers.
- The Elder is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Elder is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Elder is not seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Elder is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Elder will survive being attacked at night once. This includes Militia shots and Potions, which normally go through protection. The Elder will not be notified if this has happened.
- If the Elder is lynched during the day, every villager in the game will have their roles permanently replaced with Villager.
- The Elder, in theory, wants to die at night as early as possible to completely prevent themselves from being lynched. This is complicated by their ability to survive one night kill. Therefore, the Elder will most likely survive to the end of the game. They may wish to claim as soon as possible, but evils may not attempt to kill them at night if they do so.
- It cannot be stressed enough that the Elder does not want to be lynched. If they are, the extreme consequences for the village will almost certainly lead to an evil faction winning the game.
- Militias may interpret the Elder's survival of a shot as them being a night immune role, such as a Vampire. This is why claiming early is imperative, to avoid having to reactively claim and potentially be lynched.
Introduced in ext-380