The Illuminati Lookout is a member of the Village and the Illuminati and has the ability to see when any other member of the Illuminati is visited.
- The Illuminati Lookout is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Illuminati Lookout is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Illuminati Lookout is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Illuminati Lookout behaves like a mass-Harlot on all living Illuminati members.
- The Illuminati Lookout will be aware that a visit took place, but not who was actually visited.
- The Illuminati Lookout is seen visiting themselves at night.
- The Illuminati Lookout is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Illuminati Lookout is very useful to the Illuminati for helping find people to recruit. (village intel roles who visit the Illuminati without killing are usually good recruitment targets).
- The Illuminati Lookout is also useful at finding evil non-killing roles such as Djinns, Succubi or Direwolves who may cause trouble for Illuminati intel roles.
- It can be useful to have code words to let you tell your team members who visited at night without exposing yourself to the rest of the village.
- Every lethal visitor to the Illuminati does not necessarily HAVE to be evil. You might be under attack by the Masons!
2018-01-01Introduced in ext-200