The Insomniac believes they are a regular Villager. However, if they are visited by another player during the night they will receive a message the next morning telling them who visited them.
- The Insomniac is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Insomniac is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Insomniac is not seen visiting themselves by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Insomniac is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The tips for the Villager apply for the Insomniac, as the Insomniac will at first think they are a regular Villager!
- Once you see that somebody has visited you, you have to consider if and when to share this information. You may bring to light an evil character, but also expose a village-aligned role!
- If you die the night that you are visited by somebody, it is highly likely that they are your killer. Share this information in the Graveyard: somebody else might be revived and bring this to light.