The Grand Vizier is a member of the Village. They tried casting a spell on themselves to give themselves extra powers to help the Village, but this backfired on them and now they have a random power every night.
- The Grand Vizier is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Grand Vizier is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Grand Vizier is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Grand Vizier is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- Each morning the Grand Vizier will be allocated a Witchcraft ability from a Village-aligned role. (Beholder, Protector, Reviver, or Seer)
- The Grand Vizier does not get allocated an ability to use for Night 1
- The Grand Vizier may be allocated the same ability multiple days in a row.
- The Grand Vizier behaves exactly like the role from which their ability comes.
- People can be distrusting of a Grand Vizier as they are not a constant source of power/intel which can be a convenient claim for evil Witchcraft users.
- If you do not use your ability the night you get it, it may be lost the next morning when you get allocated a new role, so try to make the best use out of each ability that you get.
2018-01-01Introduced in ext-200