The Lycan believes they are a regular Villager. Although a member of the village the Lycan is, unfortunately, afflicted with a mild form of Lycanthropy, which will misdirect any Seer who checks them.
- The Lycan is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Lycan is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Lycan is not seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Lycan is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- There are two ways in which members of the village can be seen as a member of the wolfpack by a Seer: either they are a Lycan, or the Bloodletter has marked them with wolf blood.
- Other village roles will not mistake the Lycan for a wolf. These are: the Gravedigger, Tarot Reader, and Mason Leader. The first 2 will identify you as Lycan, the third will be able to recruit you as normal.
- The Bloodhound is able to distinguish Villagers from Lycans. They may use it to their advantage when they are claiming to be Seer!
- The tips for the Villager apply to the Lycan, as the Lycan will at first think they are a regular Villager!
- Once you are being accused of being a member of the Wolfpack, make sure to reason with the village and discuss all possibilities how you could be seen as a wolf. It may be hard to convince the village not to lynch you.