VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianRole TypeNotesTipsNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Mortician is able to discover the exact method used to kill a player. The Mortician is also able to determine if the dead player is a member of the Undead.
- The Mortician is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Mortician is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Mortician is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Mortician is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- Killed by a Wolf: "Mauled by pointy claws".
- Killed by a Militia: "Shot to the head".
- Killed by a Voodoo Doctor: "The brain was missing".
- Killed by a Vampire: "Drained of blood".
- Killed by lynching: "Hung by the Neck".
- Killed by a Witch: "Killed by Magic".
- Killed by a Furie: "Killed by Magic".
- Killed by a SkinChanger: "Skin turned inside out".
- Killed by a Crossbow: "Took an arrow to the knee".
- Killed by a Dagger: "Stabbed".
- Killed by a Poison Dart: "Poisoned".
- Killed by a War Spear: "Impaled".
- If the player died by any other means, the report will be "Undetermined".
- Since the report for checking a lynched player is always the same as compared to night kills, you should only dig a lynched player if you have suspicions that they might be an Undead member or to confirm a swap of a previously-checked player.