The Grave Warden is able to visit a dead player at night. Any other players visiting the Grave Warden's target will be role-blocked.
- The Grave Warden is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Grave Warden is not seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Grave Warden is seen visiting by the Stalker/Familiar.
- The Grave Warden acts as a role-blocker towards roles that visit the Grave Warden's target.
- The Grave Warden can block a reviving role (Reviver, Grand Vizier, Witch, Necromancer, Revenant) from reviving their target.
- The Grave Warden can block a Ghoul from feeding on their target.
- The Grave Warden can block a Gravedigger from learning the role of their target, as well as a Graverobber from robbing the role of their target.
- The Grave Warden cannot block a role with night-immunity.
Tips for playing Grave Warden
- Grave Warden will usually be found in games with a lot of roles that interact with the Graveyard heavily. As a Grave Warden, you must prioritise visiting targets that will draw evil roles (Witch, Necromancer, Ghoul, etc).
- In a game with Undeads, visiting the right targets might hamper their efforts in role consumption or necromancer swaps, hence slowing their momentum.
- A player who visits the target of the Grave Warden receives a message in the morning: "You were role-blocked last night, your night action did not take place."
2018-10-28: Grave Warden introduced in boo-001