The Purifier is a member of the Village who has the ability to exorcise witchcraft from other players.
- The Purifier is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Purifier is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Purifier is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Purifier is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- Once per night you can attempt to purify a player, removing their ability to use Witchcraft.
- Your visit will remove your targets ability if they are a witchcraft user
- You will receive no notification whether your visit was successful or not
- Evil witchcraft users include: All Coven Roles (including Puppets) and Shapeshifters
- Good witchcraft users include: Seers, Protectors, Revivers, Beholders, Tarot Readers
- Coven members will become Acolytes
- Shapeshifters will become normal werewolves
- If the Inquisition are in the game, they will be looking for you to help further their cause.
- Purging Coven Members or Shapeshifters will hamper the available night actions of their teams.
- You do not want to randomly use your ability as this can hinder the village ability to gather intel.
- When a target is purged, they receive the a whisper from the Moderator: "You feel dazed and confused. Not quite like you used to... You have the feeling that something bad happened to you during the night."
2018-01-01Introduced in ext-200