VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerRole TypeTipsStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Sleepwalker believes they are a regular Villager. However, during each night they will visit a random other living player. Their visit has no effect and their target will generally not be notified of the visit.
- The Sleepwalker is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Sleepwalker is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Sleepwalker is seen visiting their target by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Sleepwalker is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The tips for the Villager apply to the Sleepwalker, as the Sleepwalker will at first think they are a regular Villager!
- Once somebody calls you out for visiting another person, consider what would be most helpful to say. If the village threatens to lynch you, you should usually speak the truth about your role. In other cases, it may be helpful to not be explicit why you visit because this will make you a target for the evil factions. They make think you have an important role, and thereby you distract them from the actual village-aligned special characters!