The Drunk Harlot works like a normal Harlot, however, they have a chance to have one too many drinks, forgetting what they saw the previous night.
Whether the Drunk Harlot forgets their target's visitors or not depends on drawing a drunk/sober result from a randomised bag. The bag contains two drunk results and three sober results. Once a result is drawn, it not replaced. Meaning that if you are drunk on the first two nights, you are guaranteed to get a successful check on the third. The bag is reshuffled when there is only one item remaining in it, so an order such as:
DRUNK, DRUNK, SOBER, SOBER, DRUNK
is an entirely possible sequence of results.
- The Drunk Harlot is seen as member of the village by another Seer.
- The Drunk Harlot is not seen as user of witchcraft.
- The Drunk Harlot is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Drunk is still seen visiting, even when they forget their check.
- The Drunk Harlot is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
2020-01-01Introduced in ext-350