The Drunk Seer works like a normal Seer, however, they have a chance to have one too many drinks, forgetting what they saw the previous night.
Whether the Drunk Seer forgets their check or not depends on drawing a drunk/sober result from a randomised bag. The bag contains two drunk results and three sober results. Once a result is drawn, it not replaced. Meaning that if you are drunk on the first two nights, you are guaranteed to get a successful check on the third. The bag is reshuffled when there is only one item remaining in it, which means the following sequence:
DRUNK, DRUNK, SOBER, SOBER, DRUNK
is an entirely possible sequence of results.
- The Drunk Seer is seen as member of the village by another Seer.
- The Drunk Seer is seen as user of witchcraft.
- The Drunk Seer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Drunk is still seen visiting, even when they forget their check.
- The Drunk Seer is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
2019-01-01Introduced in ext-300