VillageAdjudicatorAgitatorRole TypeNotesTipsHistoryBeholderCourtesanCrypt ThiefDiseasedDivinerDrunk HarlotDrunk SeerElderGrand VizierGrave WardenGravediggerHarlotHuntsmanIlluminati LeaderIlluminati LookoutInquisition LeaderInquisitorInsomniacLycanMaple WolfMason LeaderMason SergeantMessiahMilitiaMorticianNovice Tarot ReaderProtectorPurifierReviverRune SmithSeerSleepwalkerStalkerStrongmanTarot ReaderThiefVillagerWitch HunterZealot
The Bloodmoon Cult
The Agitator is a village-aligned role. Once per game at night they can whip the village into a frenzy and force the village to make 2 lynches the following day.
- The Agitator is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Agitator is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Agitator visits themselves to activate their ability.
- The Agitator is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The whole village will get a message on the morning after the Agitator has used their ability to let them know there will be 2 forced lynches.
- Once the Agitator ability has been activated, there will be 2 lynches on that day. This cannot be avoided.
- If there is a tied or balanced number of votes on the highest vote stacks then a random member of that stack will be lynched.
- If no players are voted for, 2 players from the whole village will be randomly lynched.
- Puppets, Zombies and Silenced players behave as normal and their vote doesn't count. This can influence the stacks at the end of the day.
- Shrouded players count as having 0 votes.
- Multiple Agitators do not stack. If more than 1 uses their ability on the same night, there will still only be 2 lynches the following day.
- If the village suspects multiple players during a given day, the Agitator can use their ability to help the village lynch 2 of them the following day.
- The Agitator ability is strong later in the game when there is more intel. You might want to avoid using it until there are multiple clear lynch targets.
2019-12-03Corrected visitor interaction in Role Type
2019-01-01Introduced in ext-300