The Mason Sergeant is a villager and member of the Masons. They can make a single recruit if there is no Mason Leader alive.
- The Mason Sergeant is seen as member of the village by the Seer.
- The Mason Sergeant is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Mason Sergeant is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Mason Sergeant is limited to 1 recruit per game.
- The Mason Sergeant can only recruit if no Mason Leader is alive.
- If the Mason Sergeant tries to recruit a Werewolf or a Vampire, they are killed.
- The Mason Sergeant is not able to recruit any player who already has a night-faction (Familiar, Coven member, Undead member, Illuminati, Inquisition Member), but will not be killed if they try. This failed recruit does not count towards the ability use limit.
- The recruited villager retains their original ability.
- The recruited villager is notified that they have been recruited in the morning and who recruited them, but not who any other Masons may be.
- The Mason Sergeant gets a notification if a successful recruit has been made. No notification is given if the recruit is unsuccessful, but in that case the Mason Sergeant can draw their own conclusion...
- If a player is targeted by multiple Village sub-factions (Masons, Illuminati, Inquisition) then the recruit will fail for all of them.
2018-10-28: Mason Seargeant introduced in ext-298