The Bloodmoon Cult
The Witch is a member of the Coven who possesses two potions: one can kill, the other can revive a dead player. Both potions can only be used once.
- The Witch is seen as a member of the Coven by the Seer.
- The Witch is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Witch is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Witch is seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- Both the Witch's potions are seen as visit. Since the Witch can use both potions the same night, it is possible that she is seen visiting two players.
- When a player is revived by the Witch, the village receives the same message as they would if a Reviver used their power.
- The Witch's kill potion ignores a Protector, Shaman, and/or Huntsman guarding the target.
- A role with night-immunity cannot be killed by the Witch's potion.
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Coven, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- A Witch has the combined abilities of a Reviver and a Militia - she can prove herself as either of these roles. Note: a Reviver is seen visiting when they revive, a Witch is not - this detail may cost you!
- It is often helpful to save the kill potion - if circumstances permit it - to a later stage in the game, when you have more knowledge about the game; unless you can expect that you will not survive for long.
- If you revive a fellow Coven member at the right time, they may pretend to be a Messiah returning from the game. Note: because this has been done by Coven teams on several occasions, the alleged Messiah may be treated with suspicion when returning to the village. A Djinn may help here by changing your deceased teammate into a character who is most believable as Messiah.