The Succubus is a member of the Coven who can redirect the abilities of other players at night.
- The Succubus is seen as a member of the Coven by the Seer.
- The Succubus is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Succubus is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar (see Notes).
- The Succubus is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- For Stalker, Familiar, and Harlot checks, the Succubus is considered to only have visited the controlled player, not their target.
- The Omegawolf, Vampire, and Vampire Master are immune to the Succubus
- The Succubus can redirect Wolfpack members to kill each other.
- The Succubus can redirect the Protector and Huntsman to protect the same player twice in a row.
- If a Protector or Huntsman is manipulated, they will be unable to guard that target again the following night (although the Succubus could force them to).
- The Succubus can manipulate players into targeting either living or dead players. The Gravedigger cannot learn the role of a living player, but the Seer can learn the alignment of a dead player.
- The manipulated player is not notified that they have been controlled, but intel reports will usually contain the target's name in them, so players should study their reports carefully and check them for redirects.
- If the Succubus tries to redirect the killing wolf, while the killing wolf is being lured by the Shaman's totem, the Shaman's ability dominates.
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Coven, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- You can steer village intel roles away from the Coven and towards the Wolfpack, or also away from them, depending on what is convenient for your team.
- If you have redirected someone and their new target dies, you may have found a killing wolf. You could use this to your advantage and control who the Wolfpack kills, as long as they don't choose a new killing wolf.
- It is sometimes helpful for a Succubus to not use their ability until later in the game, so that the village does not anticipate a redirect - the Succubus can then strike at a crucial moment!