The Furie is a member of the Coven who blends offense and defense. Their night ability is based on whether or not the village lynches that day.
If the village has lynched a player during the day, the Furie's visit that night will protect.
If the village did not lynch a player during the day, the Furie's visit that night will kill.
- The Furie is seen as a member of the Coven by the Seer.
- The Furie is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Furie is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Furie
- The Furie does not receive a power on night 1.
- The Furie cannot visit themselves.
- The protection ability is the same as the village Protector (see Protector page for interactions with other roles).
- The kill ability is the same as a regular Werewolf (see Werewolf page for interactions with other roles).
- The protect ability can be used on the same target two nights in a row.
- The kill ability can be blocked by a Protector, Shaman or Huntsman (the last of which will kill you).
Tips for playing Furie
- Consider claiming the role of Protector, Witch Hunter or Militia - after all you have some of those abilities (sometimes).
- Kill your enemies, protect your friends, or protect your enemies to avoid suspicion.
- You are at the mercy of whether or not a lynch happens, so try to guide the village towards the outcome you need to get the power you want that night.
- Combine with Harpy for interesting results.
One of two messages appears at night time to indicate which ability is active:
- "You are pleased by the lynch. Tonight you will protect the player you choose to visit." appears if protect is active.
- "The lack of death angers you. Tonight you will kill the player you choose to visit." appears if kill is active.
2017-11-29: Furie introduced in ent-001.