The Revenant is a member of the Undead. The Revenant has 3 corpses that start off as dead players when the games starts. As the game progresses, the Revenant can choose a dead player at night. In the following morning, the dead player's identity is swapped with the corpse that is revived.
- The Revenant is seen as a member of the Undead by the Seer.
- The Revenant is seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Revenant is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Revenant
- The Revenant is able to revive as long as there is a corpse in the Graveyard
- The Revenant cannot swap a living player with a corpse
- The corpses are revealed as "Member of the Undead" to the Seer
- The Revenant can swap their identity with one of the living corpses during the day phase
- Unlike the Puppets and Zombie, the living Corpses DO count for votes and parity count
- If the Revenant dies, the living corpses will die the following night
Tips for playing Revenant
- As the Revenant revives their corpses, the player will need to be more careful of making sure that they use different typing styles to mask any connections between the living corpse and the Revenant.
2018-10-28: Revenant introduced in boo-001