The Bloodmoon Cult
The Banshee is a member of the Undead. Once dead, they can start possessing a living player for the duration of a day phase.
- The Banshee is seen as a member of the Undead by the Seer.
- The Banshee is seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Banshee is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Banshee is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- As long as the Banshee is dead, their powers are activated
- The Banshee can only start possessing a living player on the following morning of their death.
- The Banshee is unable to possess the same target consecutively for 2 days in a row
- If the Banshee targets a player protected by a Protector/Furie/Shaman, the possession will fail
- If the Banshee is lynched while possessing somebody, the identities will not be reverted at night
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Undead, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page
2018-07-17Introduced in und-001