The Medium is a member of the Undead. They have the ability to see Graveyard chat at all times.
- The Medium is seen as a member of the Undead by the Seer.
- The Medium is not seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Medium is not seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Medium
- The Medium can hear everything that is said in the Graveyard at all times, but can not interact with the dead except through normal gameplay.
Tips for playing Medium
- Like all members of the Undead, the Medium is still able to hear their faction night chat whilst in the Graveyard. If there is a Medium alive this can allow passing of information to/from the dead.
- Don't believe everything read from the Graveyard, people lie and will try to feed false information if they believe there is a Medium listening
- The rest of the undead team can't see what is being said, so it is up to the Medium to filter any important information from the Graveyard
- The Medium can be party to a lot of otherwise-unknown information from the Dead that can help with fake role claims or to see otherwise-hidden graveyard swaps by the Djinn
- The Medium can also help pre-warn their team of any negative information that may be coming up from the Graveyard from a Messiah or Revived player.
- If there is a Ghoul alive, the Medium can help pick players to consume based on information from the Graveyard chat.
2018-01-01: Medium introduced in ext-200