The Ghoul is a member of the Undead. The Ghoul can consume powers from a dead player and then use them the following night.
The Ghoul may consume a deceased Undead player, changing the Ghoul into the target's role and the target into a Wight.
- The Ghoul is seen as a member of the Undead by the Seer.
- The Ghoul is not seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Ghoul is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Ghoul
- The Ghoul can not consume the same player twice.
- The Ghoul cannot consume a dead player consumed by another Ghoul on the same night
- If the Ghoul feeds on a killing role, they are granted a kill the next night (killing roles include all wolf roles, Huntsman, Militia and Witch Hunters)
- If the Ghoul feeds on a witch craft role, they are granted a role check
- If the Ghoul feeds on any other role, they are granted a stalk
- The Ghoul can choose to hold on to their newly-granted power until they decide to use it
Tips for playing Ghoul
- Like all members of the Undead, the Ghoul is still able to hear their faction night chat whilst in the Graveyard. If there is a Medium alive this can allow passing of information to/from the dead.
- If the Medium is alive they can help pick players to consume based on information from the Graveyard chat.
Occasionally you may encounter some loaded Ghouls.
These Ghouls are granted a power from the first night, compared to the Ghoul which has to feed on a dead player before it is granted a power.
- Granted a kill from the first night
- Granted a role check from the first night
- Granted a stalk check from the first night
2018-01-01: Ghoul introduced in ext-200