The Necromancer is a member of the Undead. Once per game they can swap a dead player into the body of a living player.
- The Necromancer is seen as a member of the Undead by the Seer.
- The Necromancer is seen as a user of Witchcraft.
- The Necromancer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Necromancer
- Once per game, they can revive a dead player into the body of a living player
- The swapped players both retain their original role
- No revive or death messages will be sent to the village
- Living players targeted by a Necromancer will be killed, even if they are under protection that night
- If a Necromancer targets a night-immune role, the swap will fail
Tips for playing Necromancer
- Like all members of the Undead, the Necromancer is still able to hear their faction night chat whilst in the Graveyard. If there is a Medium alive this can allow passing of information to/from the dead.
- Think carefully about who you revive a player into as they will need to convince the village that they are still who they used to be (This is similar to when making use of the Shapeshifter and Djinn). If the medium is still alive you might be able to use this to your advantage when choosing a target for the revived player.
2018-01-01: Necromancer introduced in ext-200
2018-07-17: Necromancer is now a WC role