The Werewolf is the standard member of the Wolfpack. They have the ability to kill somebody, and are able to secretly communicate with their teammates, during the night.
- The Werewolf is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Werewolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Werewolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Werewolf being the standard Wolfpack role, it is the role to which Shapeshifters revert after their shift, and to which Bloodletters/Bloodhounds/Direwolves revert if there is no killing wolf. Functionally, the Alphawolf is a Werewolf after they have used their 'Enrage' ability, but they do not revert back to a Werewolf.
Tips for playing Werewolf
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Wolfpack, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- The Werewolf is a member of the Wolfpack without special abilities other than a nightly kill. In that sense, a Werewolf is less valuable than other members of the Wolfpack - in some occasions it may be beneficial to the Wolfpack if you sacrifice yourself for a team member. For example, it is usually a Werewolf, if present, who acts as the killing wolf. This reduces the risk that a special killing wolf (Alphawolf/Shapeshifter) is caught in the act.