The Bloodmoon Cult
The Werewolf is the standard member of the Wolfpack. They have the ability to kill somebody, and are able to secretly communicate with their teammates during the night.
- The Werewolf is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Werewolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Werewolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Werewolf is seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Werewolf being the standard Wolfpack role, it is the role to which Shapeshifters revert after their shift, and to which Bloodletters/Bloodhounds/Direwolves revert if there is no killing wolf. Functionally, the Alphawolf is a Werewolf after they have used their 'Enrage' ability, but they do not revert back to a Werewolf.
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Wolfpack, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- The Werewolf is a member of the Wolfpack without special abilities other than a nightly kill. In that sense, a Werewolf is less valuable than other members of the Wolfpack - in some occasions it may be beneficial to the Wolfpack if you sacrifice yourself for a team member. For example, it is usually a Werewolf, if present, who acts as the killing wolf. This reduces the risk that a special killing wolf (Alphawolf/Shapeshifter) is caught in the act.