The Alphawolf is a fierce wolf who once per game can enrage themselves in the night and slaughter a second victim on their own.
- The Alphawolf is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Alphawolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Alphawolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar (see Notes).
- The Alphawolf is seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
The extra kill is subject to all of the same rules as a normal wolf kill. It can be blocked by a Protector. The Alphawolf can be killed by a Huntsman, and it won't work on a Vampire.
If the Alphawolf is responsible for both the regular wolf kill and their own extra kill, they can be seen visiting two players.
If the extra kill fails for whatever reason, the Alphawolf does NOT get another one, it's gone for the rest of the game!
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Wolfpack, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- Two deaths in the morning may leave the village thinking that a Huntsman got lucky and killed a wolf.
- The Alphawolf's extra kill is generally used for two reasons: early on, to thin the village out before they have a chance to unite themselves, or when multiple village roles have announced themselves and you want to kill as many of them as possible.