The Alphawolf is a fierce wolf who once per game can enrage themselves in the night and slaughter a second victim on their own.
- The Alphawolf is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Alphawolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Alphawolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar (see Notes).
- The extra kill is subject to all of the same rules as a normal wolf kill. It can be blocked by a Protector. The Alphawolf can be killed by a Huntsman, and it won't work on a Vampire.
- If the Alphawolf is responsible for both the regular wolf kill and their own extra kill, they can be seen visiting two players.
- If the extra kill fails for whatever reason, the Alphawolf does NOT get another one, it's gone for the rest of the game!
Tips for playing Alphawolf
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Wolfpack, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- Two deaths in the morning may leave the village thinking that a Huntsman got lucky and killed a wolf.
- The Alphawolf's extra kill is generally used for two reasons: early on, to thin the village out before they have a chance to unite themselves, or when multiple village roles have announced themselves and you want to kill as many of them as possible.