The Omegawolf is a member of the Wolfpack and the last of their kind. The Omegawolf is a powerful wolf who as well as killing their target, will also kill anyone else who visits the same target.
- The Omegawolf is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Omegawolf is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Omegawolf is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar (see Notes).
Notes on the Omegawolf
- When the Omegawolf visits a target they will kill the target and ALL other visitors
- In addition to being able to visit other players and kill, the Omegawolf can also choose to guard themselves, in which case they will kill anyone who visits them.
- The Omegawolf is only seen visiting their target, not the other visitors.
- The Omegawolf cannot be killed at night, role-blocked, or redirected by the Succubus.
- The Omegawolf can kill a protector who is visiting another player (but not the target of the protection) - but not if the protector chooses to visit themselves.
Tips for playing Omegawolf
- The Omegawolf can ruin some plans made by the village to have multiple visitors to a target by killing them all in one go. (Be careful of Beholders - they will not be killed!)
2018-01-01: Omegawolf introduced in ext-200