The Tanner is a neutral player. They hate their job and they want out. The Tanner wins the game by getting lynched. If they are lynched, the game immediately ends.
- The Tanner is seen as a Neutral Party by the Seer.
- The Tanner is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Tanner does not have a night action so will not be seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Tanner
- The Tanner only wins if they are lynched, being killed at night does not count.
- The Tanner cannot be recruited by sub-faction leaders (Mason, Inquisition, Illuminati). However, they can be recruited by a Vampire or Vampire Master.
- The Tanner is only used in Speed Games.
Tips for playing Tanner
- Tanners are a danger to the wolves as well as the village. Don't rely on the wolves being happy to bandwagon a vote against you if you are too obvious.
2018-XX-XX: Tanner introduced in spd-100