The Drunk is a neutral player who does not currently know their actual role.
The Drunk is a seldom used role and most often used to help the Moderator rebalance large setups.
- The Drunk is seen as a Neutral Party by the Seer.
- The Drunk is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Drunk does not have a night action so will not be seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
Notes on the Drunk
- Until such time as the Drunk sobers up they count as a member of the Village when evaluating the win-conditions for the other factions.
- There is no fixed time as to when the Drunk sobers up, but when they do they fully-embrace their new role and faction and win/lose as that faction.
Tips for playing Drunk
- As there is no fixed-time for when the Drunk will sober up, nor any guarantee as to which faction/role they sober up into you can use this to your advantage if you sober up into a non-Village faction.
2018-01-01: Drunk introduced in ext-200