The Displaced is a neutral role that is created by the Essence Thief stealing the player's original role.
Once a player has become displaced, they must recover their original role before the game ends in order to not lose.
- The Displaced is seen as a Neutral Party by the Seer.
- The Displaced is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Displaced is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Displaced is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Displaced is only used in Speed Games.
- Each night, the Displaced player targets one other player to search for their role. If they successfully identify the Essence Thief, they will recover their original role, and the Essence Thief will revert and be killed.
- If the original role of the Displaced uses a one-time ability, the ability will be recharged once they steal their role back.
2018-09-15Introduced in spd-117