Rules for playing Online Werewolf
In general, you can lie and say pretty much whatever you want during a game of werewolves. However, there are some ground rules:
- No personal insults, racism, sexism, homophobic remarks etc - keep it civil!
- No copy/pasting/screenshots of role information, night messages or mod messages.
- No talking about an active game anywhere outside of the game room itself.
- Do not ask for (or volunteer) information from outside the game.
- Do not reveal your real identity anywhere outside of your team's night chat.
Reporting Problems or Bugs
If something unexpected happens or you are unsure of anything, the following rules apply:
- If you suspect there is a bug in the game, contact a mod directly. If they are available and it's possible for them to help, they will.
- You are free to mention a suspected bug in game but if you do the mod will not backfill any information for you, nor confirm or deny any bug existence whilst the game is active. This is to avoid a bug being used to confirm a player's role.