Items in werewolv.es
Items were an unannounced, surprise feature in ext-300. They have appeared in games since, but are not always included in a setup.
Items are either persistent or consumable. Consumable items disappear from the game once they have been used.
Items are either active or passive. Active items must be initiated by the Player that has control of them for them to work.
Passive and Consumable items such as Steel Armour or a Wolf Pelt will offer automatic protection from a single attack, but will be consumed and lost once an attack is blocked.
Items may be stolen by roles such as a thief, stolen by killing a player or stolen by using a Potion of Acquiescence.
Items may also be passed to a player during the night.
Items which have an active ability cannot be passed and used on the same night.
Items such as the potions and other targeted items count as visits and can be seen by other roles.
Active and Consumable
- Votes will be obscured the day after it is used - it will not be known who the votes are cast by.
- The day after use will be shorter than usual. (Only used in Speed Games)
- The village will be forced two lynch two players the day after it is used.
- Kills a player at night. Protection will stop the kill and a Huntsman will kill you and himself.
- Dagger of Paranoia
- Kills a random player who visits the holder at night. However, the item will still be consumed and lost even if no-one visits you.
- Greater Arcanum
- Votes will be obscured the day after it is used - it will not be known who the votes are cast by, or for. Also removes the village option of a no lynch.
- Heavy Shield
- If activated, it will protect the holder from a single night kill. However, when activated it will also role-block the holder.
- Swaps the identities of every living player with another random living player.
- Poisoned Darts
- Poisons a player. When poisoned, a player has a 50% chance of being role-blocked and a 25% chance of dying. The poison lasts for 3 nights.
- Potion of Acquiescence
- Steals all of the items a player has.
- Potion of Clarity
- Finds out a player's role.
- Potion of Cleansing
- Removes a player's negative effects e.g. poison.
- Potion of Inebriation
- Makes a player drunk for the rest of the game, giving them a chance to fail their night action
- Potion of Ineptitude
- Prevents the target from using active items for a single night. Passive items such armour and the disruption orb are unaffected.
- Potion of Pollymorph
- Turns a player into a parrot for one day.
- Potion of Resilience
- Grants a player immunity from role-blocks for two nights in a row.
- Potion of Restoration
- Recharges a player's single use abilities e.g Revivers, Masons, Witches etc.
- Potion of Transmutation
- Gives a player a new role from within their faction. Does not affect players with night immunity.
- Potion of Vulnerability
- Removes a player's night immunity the night after it is used.
- Potion of Weakness
- Role-blocks a player the night of use.
- Minor Potion of Clarity
- Finds out a player's alignment.
- Sanguine Horn
- Triggers a Blood Moon which will afflict approximately 25% of the village with lycanthropy.
- Rusty Crossbow
- A crossbow with a 50% chance of backfiring and killing the user.
- Sounds a horn during the night which makes every player randomly visit someone else, and be able to see anyone who visits them
- War Spear
- Kills a player at night. However, it will also role-block you. Protection will stop the kill and a Huntsman will kill you and himself.
Active and Persistent
- Demonic Eye
- Shows the holder who is blighted. It also allows them to remove blight from one player a night.
- Gauntlet of Blight
- Used by the holder to blight one person per night.
- Heart of Hades
- Used to kill all of the players who have been blighted.
- Hell Helm
- Shows the holder all the messages a player sends during the night.
- Holy Lights
- These must be passed to a different player every night. They will light up if everyone holding a light is Village-aligned.
- Manacles of Spite
- Allows the holder to role-block a player every night. However, it also role-blocks the holder when it is used.
- Martyr's Crown
- Redirects a kill from the target to the holder, killing the holder. Protection is unable to block the kill.
- Sceptre of Darkness
- Allows the holder to make a target person appear as a Demon for the rest of the game.
Passive and Consumable
- Ankh of Reincarnation
- If you are killed at night whilst holding the Ankh, you will be revived a day later.
- Ankh of Retribution
- If you are killed at night whilst holding the Ankh, the player who killed you will be murdered the following night. However, protection is able to block the attack.
- Ankh of Possession
- If you are killed at night whilst holding the Ankh, you will swap bodies with your killer the following night.
- Heart of Fenrir
- Gives the holder night immunity. However, if all the wolves are dead, it turns the holder into an Omegawolf.
- Iron Collar
- Protects the holder from a single lynch.
- Plot Armour
- Protects the holder from a single night kill (used at Mod's discretion).
- Rusty Armour
- Has a 50% chance to protect the holder from a single night kill.
- Steel Armour
- Protects the holder from a single night kill.
- Warg's Bracer
- If the holder is killed by the Wolfpack, the holder will become a wolf (similar to the Bloodmoon Cult).
- Wolf Pelt
- Protects the holder from a single night kill, but it will make them look like a wolf to the Seer.
Passive and Persistent
- Abysmal Armour
- Role-blocks the holder every night.
- Abyssal Armour
- Gives the holder night immunity, but it will make them look like a Demon to the Seer.
- Amulet of Peace
- Role-blocks the holder if they are a killer. Role-blocks any visitors to the holder if they too are killers. The holder's votes during the day carry no weight, but it protects the holder from a lynch. The Amulet must be passed every night.
- For each demonic relic in the game, the Demonicron will give a report about the alignment of the player that's holding it.
- Disruption Orb
- Role-blocks anyone who visits the holder that isn't night immune. However, it will role-block you every night as well.
- Tells the holder who visited them at night.
- Ethereal Armour
- Removes any negative effects that the holder has in the morning e.g. poison.
- Idol of Anubis
- Notifies the holder when any hidden revives take place e.g. Necromancer swap.
- Invisibility Cloak
- Hides the holder's visits from roles such as the Stalker, Harlot or Insomniac.
- Magi's Circlet
- Role-blocks any visitors to the holder who use Witchcraft.
- Philosopher's Stone
- If held for two consecutive nights, it will give the holder a random potion. Also, if the holder is an alchemist, it refreshes their ability every three nights.
- Relic Hunter's Journal
- Notifies the holder each night as to the location of a powerful relic. It will give the alignment of a player who holds one or if it's in the Graveyard.
- Ring of Tenacity
- Prevents the holder from being role-blocked.
- Veil of Shadows
- Makes the holder appear innocent to intel roles like the Seer, Witch Hunter and Adjudicator.
Runes are active and persistent items, they do not disappear from the game when they are used.
Once a rune is used, it needs to be recharged and will only be available for use by the user three nights later.
However, if the holder passes a used rune to another player, it will be usable again immediately.
All runes make the holder appear to use Witchcraft
- Árvekni Rune
- Allows the holder to see all visits to a target players.
- Avleda Rune
- Allows the holder to redirect all visits to a target player to himself.
- Fela Rune
- Allows the holder to make a player invisible for that night - hiding them from stalker and harlot checks. Cannot target self.
- Fjät Rune
- Allows the holder to stalk a player at night, seeing any players they visit.
- Hvísla Rune
- Allows the holder to message their target player anonymously the following night.
- Sjón Rune
- Allows the holder to check a player's alignment.
- Töfrar Rune
- Allows the holder to check if a player uses Witchcraft.