Items in werewolv.es
Items were an unannounced, surprise feature in ext-300. They have appeared in a few games since, but are not always included in a setup.
Items are either persistent or consumable. Consumable items disappear from the game once they have been used.
Items are either active or passive. Active items must be initiated by the Player that has control of them for them to work.
Passive and Consumable items such as Steel Armour or a Wolf Pelt will offer automatic protection from a single attack, but will be consumed and lost once an attack is blocked.
Items may be stolen by roles such as a thief, stolen by killing a player or stolen by using a Potion of Acquiescence.
Items may also be passed to a player during the night.
Items which have an active ability cannot be passed and used on the same night.
Items such as the potions and other targeted items count as visits and can be seen by other roles.
More information regarding specific items will be added to the guide in good time. If you have any other questions about them, ask on Discord or on Arqade.
Items in ext-300
Active and Consumable
- Votes will be obscured the day after it is used - it will be not be known who the votes are cast by.
- Kills a player at night. Protection will stop the kill and a Huntsman will kill you and himself.
- Dagger of Paranoia
- Kills a random player who visits the holder at night. However, the item will still be consumed and lost even if no-one visits you.
- Swaps the identities of every living player with another random living player.
- Poisoned Darts
- Poisons a player. When poisoned, a player has a 50% chance of being role-blocked and a 25% chance of dying. The poison lasts for 3 nights.
- Potion of Acquiescence
- Steals all of the items a player has.
- Potion of Clarity
- Finds out a player's role.
- Potion of Resilience
- Grants a player immunity from role-blocks for two nights in a row.
- Potion of Restoration
- Recharges a player's single use abilities e.g Revivers, Masons, Witches etc.
- Potion of Vulnerability
- Removes a player's night immunity the night after it is used.
- Potion of Weakness
- Role-blocks a player the following night.
- Sanguine Horn
- Triggers a Blood Moon which will afflict approximately 25% of the village with lycanthropy.
- Sounds a horn during the night which makes every player randomly visit someone else, and be able to see anyone who visits them
- War Spear
- Kills a player at night. However, it will also role-block you. Protection will stop the kill and a Huntsman will kill you and himself.
Active and Persistent
- Demonic Eye
- Shows the holder who is blighted. It also allows them to remove blight from one player a night.
- Gauntlet of Blight
- Used by the holder to blight one person per night.
- Heart of Hades
- Used to kill all of the players who have been blighted.
- Hell Helm
- Shows the holder all the messages a player sends during the night.
Passive and Consumable
- Ankh of Reincarnation
- If you are killed while holding the Ankh, you will be revived a day later.
- Ankh of Retribution
- If you are killed during the night whilst holding the Ankh, the player who killed you will be murdered the following night. However, protection is able to block the attack.
- Heart of Fenrir
- Gives the holder night immunity. However, if all the wolves are dead, it turns the holder into an Omegawolf.
- Iron Collar
- Protects the holder from a single lynch.
- Plot Armour
- Protects the holder from a single night kill (used at Mod's discretion).
- Steel Armour
- Protects the holder from a single night kill.
- Wolf Pelt
- Protects the holder from a single night kill, but it will make them look like a wolf to the Seer.
Passive and Persistent
- Abyssal Armour
- Gives the holder night immunity, but it will make them look like a Demon to the Seer.
- Disruption Orb
- Role-blocks anyone who visits the holder that isn't night immune. However, it will role-block you every night as well.
- Tells the holder who visited them at night.
- Invisibility Cloak
- Hides the holder's visits from roles such as the Stalker, Harlot or Insomniac.
- Philosopher's Stone
- If held for two consecutive nights, it will give the holder a random potion. Also, if the holder is an alchemist, it refreshes their ability every three nights.
- Ring of Tenacity
- Prevents the holder from being role-blocked.
- Veil of Shadows
- Makes the holder appear innocent to intel roles like the Seer, Witch Hunter and Adjudicator.
Runes are active and persistent items, they do not disappear from the game when they are used.
Once a rune is used, it needs to be recharged and will only be available for use by the user three nights later.
However, if the holder passes a used rune to another player, it will be usable again immediately.
All runes make the holder appear to use Witchcraft
- Árvekni Rune
- Allows the holder to see all visits to a target players.
- Avleda Rune
- Allows the holder to redirect all visits to a target player to himself.
- Fela Rune
- Allows the holder to make a player invisible for that night - hiding them from stalker and harlot checks. Cannot target self.
- Fjät Rune
- Allows the holder to stalk a player at night, seeing any players they visit.
- Hvísla Rune
- Allows the holder to message their target player anonymously the following night.
- Sjón Rune
- Allows the holder to check a player's alignment.
- Töfrar Rune
- Allows the holder to check if a player uses Witchcraft.