Elf and Safety Ossifer
The Elf and Safety Ossifer is a village-aligned role. Once per night they can gift a Heavy Shield to another villager, provided they don't drink too much of the holiday punch...
- The Elf and Safety Ossifer is seen as a member of the village by the Seer.
- The Elf and Safety Ossifer is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Elf and Safety Ossifer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Elf and Safety Ossifer is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- Each night, you target one player to visit. If the visit is successful, a Heavy Shield will be placed in the player's inventory.
- The visit has a chance of failing at night due to you getting drunk. The algorithm for this is the same as that of the Drunk Seer.
- You will be notified as to whether or not you were sober enough to deliver the shield.
2019-12-27Introduced in xms-007