The Bloody Holly is a neutral aligned, evil role. Each night they leave a lovely, blood-soaked wreath of holly on the door of a player of their choosing.
- The Bloody Holly is seen as a Malevolent Spirit by the Seer.
- The Bloody Holly is not seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Bloody Holly is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Bloody Holly is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Bloody Holly is night immune - they cannot be killed at night, roleblocked, or redirected.
- The Bloody Holly's goal is to survive to the victory of any evil faction - if they are alive when an evil faction reaches parity, the Bloody Holly wins with them.
- Each night, you may visit one target to hang a blood-soaked wreath on their door. This initial gift can be seen as a visit, and places a Bloody Wreath item into the player's inventory.
- Each wreath is soaked at random with one of three types of evil blood. A player holding a wreath will appear as a member of that blood's faction (for instance, a player holding a wreath soaked in Wolf blood will appear as a member of the Wolfpack).
- If a player ends the night holding any two wreaths of different blood types, the wreaths will ignite, destroying them and killing the player.
- Wreaths, once gifted, can be passed like any other item.
- The village must eliminate the Bloody Holly in order to win, even if no other evils remain.
- If a game has multiple Bloody Hollies, they do not share a night chat, but can win together so long as they survive to an evil faction gaining parity.
2019-12-27Introduced in xms-007