The Blood Seer can sense wolf blood. Once per night they can check a player and will learn if that player has wolf blood or not. Members of the Wolfpack, Players afflicted with Lycanthropy and Players marked by the Bloodletter all have wolf blood.
- The Blood Seer is afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- The Blood Seer is seen as member of the Wolfpack by a Seer.
- The Blood Seer is not seen as user of witchcraft
- The Blood Seer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The Blood Seer is not seen as a killer by the Adjudicator.
- The Blood Seer's checks will either be that the player has werewolf blood or does not have werewolf blood.
- The Blood Seer's report is mistaken if their target is marked by the Bloodletter.
- The Blood Seer can not tell the difference between an actual Werewolf, or someone afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- In a game with only Wolfpack and Village, the Blood Seer can be an effective fake-seer.
- The Blood Seer can hint themselves to the Wolfpack by clearing one of their members if they know who they are.
2019-01-01Introduced in ext-300