The BloodSeer can sense wolf blood. Once per night they can check a player and will learn if that player has wolfblood or not. Members of the Wolfpack, Players afflicted with Lycanthropy and Players marked by the Bloodletter all have wolf blood.
- The BloodSeer is afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- The BloodSeer is seen as member of the Wolfpack by a Seer.
- The BloodSeer is not seen as user of witchcraft
- The BloodSeer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- The BloodSeer's checks will either be that the player has werewolf blood or does not have werewolf blood.
- The BloodSeer's report is mistaken if their target is marked by the Bloodletter.
- The BloodSeer can not tell the difference between an actual Werewolf, or someone afflicted with Lycanthropy.
Tips for playing BloodSeer
- In a game with only Wolfpack and Village, the BloodSeer can be an effective fake-seer.
- The BloodSeer can hint themselves to the Wolfpack by clearing one of their members if they know who they are.
2019-01-01: BloodSeer introduced in ext-300