The Blood Priest is a member of the Bloodmoon Cult with the ability to mark players with the Rite of Fenrir. If a player marked with this is killed the same night, they will be converted into a Werewolf.
- The Blood Priest is afflicted with Lycanthropy.
- The Blood Priest is seen as member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Blood Priest is seen as a user of witchcraft.
- The Blood Priest is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- Only players afflicted with Lycanthropy can be marked.
- The Blood Priest can help the wolves convert village members into Wolfpack to bolster their ranks.
- The player marked by the Rite of Fenrir must be killed the same night that they are marked.
Tips for playing Blood Priest
- If the Blood Priest manages to get another cult member converted, then they can then help with picking future targets and wolf kills, so it may be worth coming up with a plan for this eventuality and how you would go about signalling between the factions.
2019-01-01: Blood Priest introduced in ext-300