Once per night, the Seer can check a player and will learn their alignment in the morning.
Many games are played with a Seer in it, it is considered one of the most powerful and crucial roles on the side of the village.
- The Seer is seen as member of the village by another Seer.
- The Seer is seen as user of witchcraft by the Witch Hunter.
- The Seer is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- Your checks reveal alignment, not the full role (this is a difference from the Bloodhound). Puppets are an exception to this, a check on a Puppet will reveal them as a Puppet and not as "a member of the Coven".
- The Seer's report is mistaken if they target a Lycan, or if their target is marked by the Bloodletter.
Tips for playing Seer
- Remember that the wolves are trying to find you and kill you, they'll be likely to target anyone that appears to know more than they should.
- Don't leave it too long to reveal yourself, the earlier you come forward with information, the more likely it is that a Protector and/or Huntsman are alive.
- Don't underestimate the importance of coming forward with verified (living!) villagers, even though you haven't found a wolf. A few verified villagers may be enough of a core for the village to trust to win the game.