The Puppetmaster (Coven)
The Puppetmaster is a member of the Coven who begins with the game with a number of 'puppets'. A puppet appears and interacts with the village as if they are a real player, but in reality, it is the Puppetmaster that is speaking, or voting through the puppet.
Notes on the Puppetmaster
- All of the Coven know who the puppets are
- The Puppetmaster can freely switch between their own identity and the puppets throughout the day
- The Puppetmaster reverts to their original identity each night
- Puppets can be Djinn-swapped or Shapeshifted into as normal
- Puppet votes look like normal votes but do not count towards lynches
- If the Puppetmaster is lynched, the puppets will be killed in the morning
- If the Puppetmaster is killed during the night, the puppets will live for the day (unable to speak) and die the next morning
- The Puppetmaster cannot swap bodies into a puppet to avoid a lynch
- Puppets are fully revealed to the Seer, they are not shown as "members of the Coven"