Bloodletters spill their own blood and mark their target with it. If the Seer checks that target on the same night, they will believe the target is a werewolf. The power of the blood wears off quickly, so on subsequent nights the target will appear innocent to the Seer once again.
- The Bloodletter is seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer.
- The Bloodletter is not seen as a user of witchcraft by the Witchhunter.
- The Bloodletter is seen visiting by the Harlot/Stalker/Familiar.
- There are 2 explanations for a village member being seen as a member of the Wolfpack by the Seer: the target is marked by the Bloodletter, or the target is a Lycan.
- The Bloodletter does not attack their target and therefore does not trigger abilities like that of the Huntsman or Shaman.
- If there are no killing wolves left in the Wolfpack, the Bloodletter will become a normal Werewolf; the Bloodletter will revert before a Direwolf would revert, but after a Bloodhound would.
Tips for playing Bloodletter
- For some general tips on how to play as a member of the Wolfpack, look at the corresponding section in the 'Factions' page.
- Consider who you think the Seer would check at a certain night - because they were silent during the day, or acted suspiciously in some way - and make sure to mark them!